Sunday, November 30, 2008

11K on the road today


Did a different route today , guess I would call it the Mc Cormick loop. There was a couple of really good hills, the second one is worth mention! Here is the Elevation data is only part of the story ! What I didn't realize was that they don't maintain the hill in the winter. There is a couple of feet of snow on the ground , fortunately someone had been up and down on a snowmobile so it was compacted a bit. It was only a little over a K that wasn't service but I sure got a good burn going on! I was up on my toes and it was all I could do to run to the top but I managed somehow! Knee felt a bit better after giving er up the big one. When I reached the top I was hit with a big blast of wind , funny but I want the least bit cold. Temps were good for the run , around the freezing mark . Things were a bit slippery again . Had to really watch where I planted . I slipped a few times but nothing serious. Probably wont run outside again until next weekend. Working days this week so I will try to sneak a few 5 indoors at lunch.
















No comments: