Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fast 10 today ....

Perfect weather for some speed work. Temp of 11C , Sun and a stiff breeze from the S SW. Wore shorts and Patagonia long sleeve shirt with a BUFF....perfect! Headed out for my 10K Michael Schmidt run, into the wind and sun on the way out then at the 5K turnaround the wind and sun were at may back. Figured it would be a fast return with the breeze at my back. Did the 10K in 46:02, this is more then 3 minutes faster then the best time on this route ...is not easy...some big hills. I am ready to do a 10K again, thinking Mount Forest in May....not just break 45:00 but get it close to 42:30!!!!!


1 comment:

Frank Vander Meulen said...

Hey Ron, good running weather lately. I've been out semi-regularly lately, doing my 7k around Durham. What's the 10k in Mt Forest in May?