Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hard is good

 This morning run was just one of those times when just about everything was working against me.  First I am on mids this week and sleep has been lousy an not nearly enough.   I ate way too much Halloween Chocolate a couple of hours before I ran.   I ended up with indigestion whist I was running then I got it from the other end with some GI issues.   Once running the right foot hurt like hell ,  the right calf acted up after going out too fast , left knee felt stiff  and so on a so forth.  Now being that its the night the clocks go back my 12 hour shift became 13 hours so to erase that extra hour I took a 2hr15min lunch so I could do a 2 hour run.   So I managed the 2 hours ,  pace was all over the place 6:00 to 4:30 and I covered 21.7 tough Ks.  

No comments: