Thursday, March 14, 2013

I'm back

 Well at least I think I am back ...this thing is just so darned fickeled I don't know whether I am coming or going.  

 I didn't do any more Advil after 1pm yesterday and had Zero pain until Bed time.  As a matter of fact I felt so good I even forgot about the things that have been bothering me.   In bed its been pain free up until last night .  After such a great day when I laid on my right side it was very uncomfortable.  Getting up I hobbled around for awhile ,  had some Advil with breakfast at 09:00 am  and started to fell a bit better but still a little uncomfortable.  I had some running around to do and didn't  hit the treadmill until 2:00 pm.   Started running and nothing hurt.  It was 5 hours since I took 400 mg of Ibuprofen so I doubt it came into play.   So I ran at a 5:45 pace again.  In the true spirit of Ultra Running something else began to hurt.  An hour or so in my RIGHT  foot began to really bother me.  It was another 20 minutes before it started to settle down.  Pulled the plug at 15K , I felt like going longer but decided to stop and hit the Elliptical again.   So after running for 90 minutes of Running I did another 30 relaxing minutes on the Elliptical.  I am not sure about my form on this machine but I found that my heels barley made contact and I was always on my forefoot.  I was suspicious that this had something to do with my foot acting up again.  

 Got home at 4pm,  made a box of KD,  2 Vitamins ,  400mg of the Ibuprofen and washed it all down witha glass of Milk.  I feel a little stiff this evening otherwise everything right is pain free.   Working Days tomorrow I wont do any Advil and will try a little 5K at lunch.   Saturday and Sunday are both 12 hour work day so they are good for at least 10K each day.  

 Decided ATB is a go.   Going to grab my HD Video Camera and be a Tourist...gonna shoot everything interesting and not so interesting along the way!  

No comments: