Monday, April 15, 2013

Sad Trail

Spent the day at Blue  http://westgreyskier.blogspot.ca/2013/04/one-more-day.html .  I was just heading out to run some trail when I caught the breaking news from Boston.   Talk about putting a damper on your day.  I went from joy tom sorrow instantly.   I could only begin to imagine the horror that runners and spectators  were going through...very sad.  

 So I headed out ,  still allot of snow slowing me down and even a few flooded spots.   Not quite the trail run I planned but good enough logging 10.5K at an avg 7:49 pace.  

1 comment:

kim said...

It is dark, sad and brutal - I have friends who are in Boston now... they witnessed the blasts... it is beyond words... and all I see when I close my eyes is runners and their families.

Thank you for your post, Ron.
kim