Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ditto June 28

 With a 12 hour road race looming I changed my focus a wee bit to running constant and running on a hard surface.   Repeated my run that I did June 28 heading south on the 2nd,  through the conservation area then head back after looping downtown Durham.   Logged 24.3 K in about 2.5 hours.   I had worked all day yesterday ,  logged 5K at lunch and almost as soon as I came home I laced up and headed out the door logging this long one.   The weather was just to darn perfect not to Run and besides its good too get the long one out of the way before the weekend.    The route is also a good one to gauge where I am at.  Sometimes the Hills coming back on the 2nd are grueling but yesterday I barely noticed them ,  100% solid all the way and more or less non-stop too...mission accomplished.  

No comments: