Friday, March 31, 2017

March 2017 Summarry

Run -  275.1 km
YTD- 766.8 km

 No races this month.   Missed one long run but the 2 36K LSDs on the track at the Y were solid.   It was good to get out on the roads and trails again.   The winter is leaving early this year so I look forward to allot more trail time in April.     Left Knee is a bit tender ... not running but when I get out of bed.   I suspect the rough trail I was running took a bit of a toll then again it could be the speed I introduced a couple of weeks ago.  The Knee is not anything that I haven't experienced before and I am not the least bit concerned.   The " broken ass " flared up a bit earlier in the month but seems to be settling a bit now.   The cure all is to get off the track,  treadmill and log more Ks on the trails and back roads.    Ultra season opens in April with PYP at the end of the month.  

Breakdown ....

Track     2 Runs  = 72 km
Road      4 Runs = 40.1 km
Treadmill 21 Runs = 147 km
Trail 4 Runs = 16.1 km
Rest Days =  3


No comments: