Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Endur Stage 3 - 30K Cross Country Run - August 15, 2017

Endur run stage 3 was done today a 30K Cross Country Run.    This was by far the fastest, averaging a 6:31 pace  and most consistent trail run I have done this year ,  check out the 5K splits.

32:50,   32:49,  32:46, 32:41, 32:35, 31:50


 I judge a good trail race not by my time but by how consistent I am and I must say I nailed this one!   It was a little on the warm side ,  real high humidity but all  and all it wasn't bad.  Hydrated ,  did a gel each time I past headed back out on the  5K loop.   I had a little quad pain after the two previous day of " speed " but it wasn't a problem I took care of it jumping in the hot tub at 4am for a good massage before leaving home at 5:30 am.  

 I finishsed 36 out of 55 runners.   There are allot of very fast folks doing this series!  

Relive the run...click here! 






No comments: