Thursday, August 17, 2017

Endur Stage 4 - 10 Mile Hill Run - August 16, 2017

 Stage 4 is in the record books logging the 10 Miler ( 16.1 km ) in 1hr29min48sec.   I really feel like I am getting stronger each stage.   It takes a little while to get up to pace but I seem to be settling in nicely after a few Ks.   I honesty thought that last nights race was a 13.1 km ... the old Horror Hill Road course ....NOT!    When I did see the super fast folks coming back around the 4 K mark I asked someone how far and to my surprise it was 10 miles.  Doing the conversion thats 16 km ... yikes,  although it really didn't change much.    One of my goals was to run all the hills and thats what I did...ZERO walking ,  Yeah!!   The start was a bit rough but once I warmed up I really started to enjoy the run.  Being that it was an out and back I had the chance to cheer on all the runners ahead of me.    Strangely enough I am actually enjoying running faster its been a long time since I strung together so many days of " Speed".

To "Relive" the run click here!






















No comments: